Now publishing to Instagram has become possible right from ViralDashboard.
Before you start publishing to Instagram there are some things you should know beforehand:
Before You Start:
You will need access to the following, as they are the mandatory task you need to do first:
An Instagram Business Account.
A Facebook Page connected to that account.
Requirements & Limitations By Instagram:
- Maximum photo size: 8MiB
- Photo Dimension: Minimum width: 320 & Maximum width: 1440.
- Can only be used to publish to Business IG User accounts; Creator IG User accounts are not supported.
- Accounts are limited to 25 API-published posts within a 24 hour period.
- JPEG is the only image format supported. Extended JPEG formats such as MPO and JPS are not supported.
- Stories are not supported.
- Shopping tags are not supported.
- Branded content tags are not supported.
- Filters are not supported.
- Multi-image posts are not supported.
Note: If you have connected your Facebook account right before today then the very first step you need to do is to disconnect your Facebook account and then re-connect it.
Step by Step guide:
- Connect your Facebook account from the Social Media Connect page.
- Please note: Both Facebook Pages & Instagram Business Accounts will be connected at a single time. So when you connect your Facebook Account also connect all your Instagram business accounts together.
- After a successful connection, you’ll be able to see your FB Pages & IG Business Accounts on the page.
- Now go to the Content Composer page and create a post.
- Please Note: Selecting an Image is mandatory while posting to Instagram. So always select an image before you publish the post.
- Click on the Next step, Select the particular IG business accounts and then click on the Next button.
- Customize the post if required and then click on the Next button.
- Now just Publish, Schedule, or Save to Draft as per your wish.
You’re done with Connecting your IG Business Account & the Publishing post to that particular account.