Your video received a lot of likes and views, which is wonderful, but does that really measure its success? Did you retain viewers throughout the entire video or did they get bored and stop watching?
One of the best ways to quickly learn about how your viewers interact with your video is to measure video engagement with the Motvio Analytics Engagement feature.
Why do you need to use video analytics?
- Digital marketers have jumped all over video marketing. It drives more engagement. It’s memorable. It’s hugely popular with consumers. Remember, 80% of online traffic will be video by 2022.
- 83% of digital marketers using video think it gives them a good ROI. 91% say it’s a key part of their strategy.
- They get 66% more qualified leads per year.
- They achieve a 54% increase in brand awareness.
- 90% of consumers state that watching a video helps them decide on a purchase
- One more stat that I will be exploiting to the full.
- Using the word video in your email subject line increases open rates by 19%.
For more information on Motvio Analytics Engagement, check this video.